Explore Our Most
Comprehensive & Accurate Interactive Property Search Tool
Featured PropertiesView Our Selected Listings Now
Search for your dream home
Search gwinnett.prudentialgeorgia.com for your perfect home from thousands of new homes, short sales, bank-owned foreclosures, and resales direct from the local MLS. Stay a step ahead of the competition by receiving listing alerts when new homes hit the market or when favorites change status or price.
Send me an email (or contact me by phone!)
Have questions? I have answers. My goal is to show you the quickest response of any other Realtor in Gwinnett County, GA! Once you’ve found a home (or homes) you’d like to see simply contact me through the website. You’ll be contacted within 1 hour to schedule a showing.
See the homes you’ve chosen
There is no contract, no obligation, and no cost.
As an Associate Broker with Prudential Georgia Realty, I want to be not only a resource for all of your Real Estate Needs in Northeast Georgia, but I also want to show you a "Rapid, Response, Realtor!" You see, there are many who enjoy being "Realtors." Personally I like selling real estate and offering the very best service to Buyers and Sellers in today''s market! Listing and Selling Residential Real Estate is not only my business, but also a Passion!
How does an Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) differ from other buyer’s representatives?
As an ABR®, I have completed advanced training and proven experience in serving the special needs of buyer-clients. In addition to knowing the dynamics of our local market trends, as an ABR®-designated buyer’s rep I can help you make informed decisions throughout the entire home buying process. An ABR® is also a REALTOR® (a member of NAR) and must abide by a strict Code of Ethics.
- Helping you clarify your priorities.
- Suggesting sources of financing and other service professionals, such as inspectors and exterminators.
- Providing sources of accurate and lawful information on neighborhoods, schools, and communities.
- Selecting and arranging property showings.
- Evaluating particular properties.
- Explaining forms and agreements.
- Suggesting contract contingencies to protect you, rather than the seller.
- Assisting in the negotiations for a favorable price and terms.
- Keeping all information confidential that could weaken your bargaining position.
- Monitoring the entire purchase process, assisting with issues that arise through closing.
The best part of working with an ABR® is that I am only paid out of Seller Commission! That's right! I work for you the home buyer and am tasked with making sure I look out ofr your best interests while I am paid by the Seller!